Instructional and Residential Program Facilitation
• Equinox Summer Program, June-August 2013
• CivicAction Chicago, October-November 2013
• CivicWeek Chicago: Public Health, March 2014
• CTY Civic Leadership Institute at Johns Hopkins University, June-July 2014
• CTY Civic Leadership Institute at University of California-Berkeley, July-August 2014
• Facilitated academic, residential, and experiential learning opportunities for classes of 10-20.
• Maintained high standards of active supervision for up to 180 students.
• Developed strategies for building community within diverse groups of gifted and talented students.
• Established housing and roommate assignments for 350 high school students at Northwestern University.
• Supported and supervised 23 residential teaching assistants in community building and student management.
• Responded to student health concerns, including medication management and emergency care.
• Designed and supervised field experiences in Chicago, Baltimore, and San Francisco with groups of 10-60 students.
• Managed procurement cards, petty cash, receipts, and budget reporting.
For more information:Center for Talent DevelopmentSummer ProgramCivic Education Project